Writing a Memoir
- Do you want to write your life story but need some help?
- Have you already written your memoirs and want to produce a book for your family?
- Do you need a ghost writer to write your autobiography for you?
Through our network of writing partners, copy editors, proof readers and book production facilities, we can provide whatever level of help you need on writing personal memoirs.
We can :
- provide tips on writing memoirs to help you tell your story in your own words;
- be your personal biographer in the role of ghost writer; or
- just lay out your existing manuscript for self publishing.
Whatever you choose, working with you, we can make a lasting record of your memories in the form of a handsome book for your family. Books like these make marvellous presents for the author to distribute at Christmas or to mark a special anniversary. Or as the ultimate unique gift, you can commission us to work with a family member to produce their life story. Just ask for our Gift Voucher.
Family memoirs for future generations
You don’t have to be a celebrity! Our service is aimed at people from all walks of life who just want a few copies of their memoirs published for the benefit of family and friends.
“My family liked the book so much that they are requesting several extra copies.”
Mr J Robinson, December 2013
“My thanks to you for a wonderful and efficient service.”
Mr R Jenkins, April 2017
“We are delighted with the books and everyone has been very complimentary.”
Mr M Reed, December 2018
To find out more about our memoir writing service please contact me